15 Yard Dumpster
(Clean Fill ONLY) [PA]
- Our TRASHDADDY 15 Yard dumpsters are strictly for dirt, concrete, and yard waste only.
- Just fill the can and you’re good to go! (NO OVERFILLING ABOVE MAXIMUM LOAD SIGN)
- Dimensions (feet): 16’L x 8’W x 3.5′ H
- PLEASE SEE FAQ AND CLEAN FILL RULES TAB BEFORE ORDERING! NO BAMBOO!
- Anything other than CLEAN FILL changes the flat rate fee into a 80$/tonnage rate
What do I need to know before placing my order?
1. Your job is simple! Make sure you know what you are putting in the Trash Daddy. For a list of unacceptable materials please Click Here
2. What size Trash Daddy do you want? Size options are available here
3. Where do you need it delivered? Please make sure you have a safe area for us to place the Trash Daddy as we are not responsible for any damages done to the dumpster or to the property the dumpster sits on. Common places are driveways and parking lots. We use wooden blocks to support the dumpster to help prevent damage to the surface of your property.
How long do I get to keep my Trash Daddy Canister?
We rent our containers for a term of 7-10 Days included in the flat rate. Arrangements for longer terms of service may be made in advance and may include an additional daily/weekly fee. We do, however, reserve the right to charge a fee of $25.00 for each day over your predetermined 10-day limit. This starts on the 11th day unless prior arrangements are made.
When and how do I pay?
All payments are due prior to or at the time of delivery. If ordered online, pricing must be paid in full on our website. Since we love our customers and want to make the most convenient experience possible, we proudly accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Checks are accepted and a fee of $35.00 will be added to the balance for any returned checks. We proudly accept cash as well.
Do I need a permit for my dumpster rental?
Always check with your local municipality for requirements regarding dumpster permits. Trash Daddy LLC is not responsible for obtaining dumpster permits nor are we responsible for any fines incurred for failure to comply with city regulations. If your job site is in the city of Philadelphia, you can visit this website http://www.philadelphiastreets.com/commercial/dumpster-laws/ or call the Philadelphia Streets Department Permit Unit at 215-686-5500.
Note: In Philadelphia, customers are required to have a permit when the dumpster is located on a city street or sidewalk. Dumpsters must be on plywood and covered with a tarp when not in use.
CLEAN FILL RULES
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.