What do I need to know before placing my order?
1. Your job is simple! Make sure you know what you are putting in the Trash Daddy. For a list of unacceptable materials please Click Here
2. What size Trash Daddy do you want? Our size options are 12 Yard Dumpsters, 15 Yard Dumpsters (Clean-fill Only), 20 Yard Dumpsters, and 30 Yard Dumpsters. You can find the measurements for the dumpsters on each dumpster page. Note: 15 Yard Dumpsters are reserved for Clean Fill Only! What is clean fill?
3. Where do you need it delivered? Please make sure you have a safe area for us to place the Trash Daddy as we are not responsible for any damages done to the dumpster or to the property the dumpster sits on. We do provide wooden blocks to protect the subsurface of driveways and lawns.
How long do I get to keep my Trash Daddy Canister?
We rent our containers for a term of 7-10 Days included in the flat rate. Arrangements for longer terms of service may be made in advance and may include an additional daily/weekly fee. We do however, reserve the right to charge a fee of $25.00 for each day over your predetermined 10 day limit. This starts on the 11th day unless prior arrangements are made.
When and how do I pay?
All payments are due prior to or at the time of delivery. If ordered online, must be paid in full on our website. Since we love our customers and want to make the most convenient experience possible, we proudly accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Checks are accepted and a fee of $35.00 will be added to the balance for any returned checks. We proudly accept cash as well.
Do I need a permit for my dumpster rental?
Always check with your local municipality for requirements regarding dumpster permits. Trash Daddy LLC is not responsible for obtaining dumpster permits nor are we responsible for any fines incurred for failure to comply with city regulations. If your job site is in the city of Philadelphia, you can visit this website http://www.philadelphiastreets.com/commercial/dumpster-laws/ or call the Philadelphia Streets Department Permit Unit at 215-686-5500.
Note: In Philadelphia, customers are required to acquire a permit when the dumpster is located on a city street or sidewalk. Dumpsters must be on plywood and covered with a tarp when not in use.
What is considered unacceptable to put in my Trash Daddy?
It is our duty as residents of the earth to keep our environment and community safe. Please do your part in making sure you don't thrown any of these items in our Trash Daddys.
The following items are NOT ACCEPTED in Trash Daddy Containers:
- Hazardous waste
- Industrial waste
- Chemical products
- Motor Oil / oil filters / antifreeze
- Herbicides & pesticides
- Radioactive material
- Paint (except completely dried latex paint cans, no liquids),
- Other flammable liquids
- Aerosol cans
- Propane tanks
- Transmission oil/lubricating/hydraulic oil/
- Contaminated oils (mixed with solvents, gasoline, etc.)
- Petroleum-contaminated soil/lead paint chip
- Electronics Including
batteries/ computers, monitors, televisions, microwaves, fluorescent tubes, railroad ties
- Medical waste
- All Liquids!
Material must be level at the top of the container; nothing can be sticking out of the top. Additional requirements may apply based upon locality. Liability for appropriate waste remains with the customer as agreed to in the terms and conditions.
Ask us a Question
We are happy to answer any roll off dumpster related questions.